Drupal 6.0 customization with Salesforce (CRM) and Brown Paper Tickets Integration
Message Agency was contacted by the Pew Center for Arts and Heritage to work with Brat Productions, a local edgy theater group in Philadelphia, to help refresh their brand and develop a website that catered to their younger, Internet-savvy audience. Brat also needed a better back-office process for managing ticket sales and contacts. Message Agency developed a flexible solution that integrates Drupal with Salesforce for constitutent relationship management and Brown Paper Tickets for ticket sales.
Key site features include the following:
- Brown Paper Ticket sales directly post to Salesforce, and users who register on the website to post comments and subscribe to production updates are saved in Salesforce as contacts.
- The site allows content to be presented to users on landing pages as well as on production subpages, which can be accessed through a unique domain for the production (for example, hauntedpoe.org).
- Production pages include a unique signature image and background image and persistent calendars in the sidebar
- "Brats" can be assigned to various acting and creative roles for each production, assembling a bio as their work progresses.
- Users can subscribe to site sections and production updates, receiving email alerts when new content is posted.
- The site extensively uses our Twitter, Flickr, and You Tube integration modules.